- For a listing of regional activities and online CME: Click Here
- To view past slides from Holland Hospital/Holland PHO activities: Click Here
- CME is not granted for viewing slides
- This area is passcode protected. Contact (616) 355-3885 for more information.
CLINICAL UPDATES 2014
Presented by Holland Hospital, Holland PHO, and MSU
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Hot breakfast buffet 7:45 a.m.
Holland Hospital, Conf. Room A/B
4 CME each date
Clinical Update: Psychiatry, Sat., 1/18/2014
Behavioral Health Services:
- ADHD Treatment and Comorbidities, Bobga Fomunung, MD
- Update on DSM-V Criteria for Child Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders
Elizabeth Sunde, MD
- Perinatal Mood Disorders, Jillian Lankford, MD
- Seasonal Mood Disorders & Light Therapy, Thomas Kuhn, MD
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: What is it? What is it good for?
James Dumerauf, MD
Clinical Update: Women's Health, Sat., 10/4/2014
- Update in Menopausal Health, Barbara DePree, MD, LHP-Women's Health
- Long Acting or Abnormal Bleeding & Contraceptives, Kiersten Krause, DO
OB-GYN Associates of Holland, PC
- New PAP Smear Guidelines, Mary Gootjes, MD, OB-GYN Associates of Holland, PC
- Osteoporosis, Anne McKay, ANP-BC,
Bone Health Services
- Breast Health Update, Susan Ervine, MD,
Breast and Bone Health
Clinical Update: Specialty Topics, Sat., 11/8/2014
Experts will present on: Recent Advancements in Food Allergy, GI Updates, Pediatric Pulmonary, Infectious Diseases, Dietitian Update on Chronic Disease
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education through the joint sponsorship of Michigan State University and Holland PHO. Michigan State University is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Michigan State University designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This Live series activity, Clinical Update , from 01/18/2014 - 12/31/2014, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 11.25 Prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Approved for 4 credits each of AOA Category 2A.