- For a listing of regional activities and online CME: Click Here
- To view past slides from Holland Hospital/Holland PHO activities: Click Here
- CME is not granted for viewing slides
- This area is passcode protected. Contact (616) 355-3885 for more information.
CLINICAL UPDATES 2014
Presented by Holland Hospital and Holland PHO
Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Hot breakfast buffet starts at 7:45 a.m.
Holland Hospital, Conf. Room A/B
Clinical Update: Psychiatry, Sat., 1/18/2014
Behavioral Health Services:
- ADHD Treatment and Comorbidities, Bobga Fomunung, MD
- Update on DSM-V Criteria for Child Adolescent Psychiatric Disorders
Elizabeth Sunde, MD
- Perinatal Mood Disorders, Jillian Lankford, MD
- Seasonal Mood Disorders & Light Therapy, Thomas Kuhn, MD
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy: What is it? What is it good for?
James Dumerauf, MD
Clinical Update: Women's Health, *TO BE RESCHEDULED*
Clinical Update: A Medley of Specialty Topics, Sat., 11/8/2014
Experts will present on: Recent Advancements in Food Allergy, GI, Pediatric Pulmonary, Infectious Diseases, Sleep Disorders