Holland PHO is more than a provider network available to contract with managed care entities. We are positioned to truly enhance the care delivery process for the patients we serve! Holland PHO is dedicated to supporting the highest quality patient care delivery to our community.
New! Advance Directives Resources:
In collaboration with area healthcare providers, Holland Hospital is offering:
- Free workshops are being offered through the Center for Good Health in 2014 from 6-7:30 pm at Holland Hospital, Conf Rm A.
- NCQA Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home Designated Practices:
- Holland Pediatric Associates, PLC
- Lakewood Family Medicine, PLC
- LHP-Family Medicine, South Washington
- LHP-Family Medicine, Zeeland
- LHP-Internal Medicine
- LHP-Internal Medicine/Pediatrics
Holland PHO Mission
Holland PHO will coordinate the resources of its members for the delivery of quality health care.
Holland PHO Vision
Holland PHO will:
- develop contractual relationships with payers active in the community
- be the trusted source of information which enables our members to improve care delivery processes and patient outcomes
- be the catalyst that brings our members together in a connected, clinically integrated medical community.
- Contracting Committee– Even months, 1st Mon.,
Noon, PHO Office
- PHO Board Meeting– 1st Wed., 7 a.m., PHO Office
- Billers Meeting– Select for next date/details
- Office Managers Meeting – Select for next date/details
- Credentialing Committee – 4th Fri., 7 a.m., Holland Hospital
- Clinical Update for Physicians – Select for next date/details
Saturdays, 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m., Holland Hospital Conference Center
- Education Committee – Ad Hoc, 7 a.m., PHO Office